VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Friday 17 July 2015

Say Hello To Summer Hair.....

Untitled
You should all know by now that I am a Haircare Addict.

& now that Summer is upon us, I think it's only time that I let you into my new Haircare Routine which, might I add has a lot of unintentional summer vibes! So whether you want to grab an amazing Coconut smelling Shampoo, need a new Detoxifier or have run out of Salt Spray, hopefully this post will provide a little haircare inspiration-

The Ultimate Summer Duo: Organix's Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner is holy grail stuff you hear me!!! The perfect scent for summer (Coconut) that is enriched with Whipped Egg White Protein & Coconut Oils- which according to the bottle, leaves your hair feeling hydrated & nourished. What I love most about this duo is how full & glossy my hair feels/looks after use, even on application the shampoo is a thicker consistency then most shampoo's I've used which really shows once lathering into your hair as I kid you not, you can feel your hair gaining volume! Even when blow drying with a round brush, it grips brilliantly allowing you to style your hair with easy without the tangles, frizz & pain! 

The Detoxifier: Bumble & Bumble's Sunday Shampoo is perfect for a hair detox once a week to wash away all the sand, sweat & product build up our tresses collect during the warmer months. Extremely clean smelling & feels like a breath of fresh air has swept through your hair, I love how squeaky clean & fresh my hair feels after use. 

The Restorers: With all the sun, sea & chlorine Summer brings, you need to make sure that your adding moisture back into those locks which is why I swear by using a hair mask once a week. L'oreal's Everpure Reinforcing Intense Mask is my pick- Rosemary scented & very rich, a little goes a long way here! I apply about a 50p piece size in my palms & smooth into mid shaft to the ends of my hair & then wash out thoroughly with tepid water. To add an extra boost, before blow drying or leaving my hair to air dry, I add a drop of Josie Maran's Argan Oil to the ends of my wet hair just to add a little extra hydration!      

The Style Saviours: Want your beauty waves to last? Toni & Guy's Rough Texturiser Spray & Schwarzkopf's got2b Beach Matt Texturizing Salt Spray all you need! Adding more texture & definition to your hair, the Texturising Spray is perfect for first day hair where you don't have any grit to it. Smells gorgeous & doesn't way your hair down, I love using this to beef up your waves. Along with the Salt Spray that doesn't leave your hair feeling crispy or sticky, you've got yourself a perfect summer style combination. 

*********

What's your haircare routine?

Much Love,
Elle
xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig