VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Friday 28 February 2014

Nails Of The Week: Blush & Glitter Are The Perfect Combo.....

IMG_1649
L-R: Rimmel Pro French Manicure Basecoat in 'French Rose', Essie Glitter Polish in 'A Cut Above', Catrice Ultimate Nudes Polish in 'Karl Says Tres Chic' & Nails inc Kensington Caviar Topcoat.
IMG_1650
IMG_1656

The sun is out & the air is a hint warmer, I jumped to my feet, pulled out all my Spring appropriate nail polishes & contemplated which pastel polish I wanted to use first- Lavender, Blush, Mint Green, Powder Blue? 

*******

Needless to say I went with my favourite colour of the moment, Blush Pink. This fav of mine by Catrice has me jumping for joy every time I use it- I love how thick the brush is making application a dream, the consistency is thick & glossy making it very long lasting, especially when paired with my favourite base coat by Rimmel & the colour is just beautiful! After applying two coats of this, my attention then turned to my ring finger & we all know that adding a bit of something-something to ones ring finger makes a bit of a statement! Here's where Essie's blinging 'a cut above' steps in- applied over the top of 'Karl Says Tres Chic' gives a dazzling multi dimensional tone to a simple manicure & looks tres pretty. Add a dash of the ever so luxurious Kensington Caviar Topcoat to the remaining nails & you have a glossy, girly, Spring appropriate manicure on your mitts. 
  
IMG_1657
IMG_1659
©VintageELLE09

What's your favourite nail trend for Spring?

Much Love,
Elle
xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig