VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Monday 25 November 2013

Being Elle: The Sunday Catch-Up Week 013.....

2013-11-25

1. Monday was the day from hell. Starting work at six thirty am is by no means thrilling at all, but throw into that mix all trains to Brighton being cancelled till eight at the very earliest, waiting at the station for a bus replacement to get into work for over half an hour & then fast walking it out of the station so fast that you end up going round a corner too quickly & sliding over onto your side avoiding a face planting moment- that was even before I started work! There's a reason why I don't like Mondays.

2. Happier note- I had a very tasty dinner at Wagamama's to numb the pain!! Service as always was very speedy & the food was great- opted for the Yasai Katsu Curry(aubergine, sweet potato & butternut squash in breadcrumbs) which was AMAZING!!! Put a smile on my face.

3. Starbucks Peppermint Signature Hot Chocolate with Soya Milk is the bomb.com!!

4. I have been enjoying using my Origin's Highly Potent Night Cream & this week I have really started to notice a difference in the way my skin is looking a feeling- acne scars are fading, my pores have shrunk a little & my skin feels a lot more softer & hydrated. Updated skin care routine post I feel is in order.

5. I currently have the New York itch meaning that a trip will be booked in the next few weeks!!!! Let the count down begin!

6. My day off on Thursday was spent lusting after everything online at Zara- must resist till after Christmas!!!

7. Saturday was again a very busy day at work- unfortunately when you work in retail, its inevitable that the nearer you get to Christmas the busier you get! Finished work at four & then had a lovely evening in front of the fire with a glass of chilled Chardonnay, watching the Doctor Who fiftieth anniversary special. Very calm & chilled out, just how I like to spend my Saturday evenings. 

8. Saturday also saw my cousin give birth to a cute, bundle of pinkness, a lovely girl called Ava. Can't wait to meet her at the family gathering before Christmas ♥

9. Highlight on the blog this week |Face of The Day- Blush Pink

How has your week been?

Much Love,
Elle 
xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig