VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Saturday 30 March 2013

The 100th Post.....

25bcc146ca178853b6e2fe160ec63053
Image via Pinterest

The 100th Post!!!

I feel like this should have come round a long time ago, considering I have been officially blogging for nearly four years but I am so proud & pleased that this day has finally come!

VintageELLE began as a nineteen year old girls diary, who had an obsession with anything vintage, to reflect her thoughts, loves & journeys through life. It documented fashion, travel, beauty, home decor, lifestyle & thoughts towards life- everything that is still true to this day. It has & continues to fuel my passions in life through an art form that I truly love- there is something so creative & therapeutic in writing, in that moment how you feel, what you love & what you want to say. Photography can instantly create a feeling, a story, a style, a mood, a question. Combining my two loves has opened up a world which I enjoy being a part of.

Who knew that people would actually read what I have to say?

The Readers. It is actually crazy that I have readers who read what I have to say! It baffles me every day. For that I would like to say a huge 'Thank You' from the bottom of my heart to each & everyone who has followed, commented, read & enjoyed my blog over the last 100 posts. Although I have gone through times of not posting anything & gone on a hiatus for nearly a year, it makes me extremely happy & thankful that you have all been patient & stuck with me & if I could, I would give each & everyone of you a huge hug!!! ♥

So, what's next for VintageELLE?
Well I hope to continue as I have been. Writing about what I love, where I have been, what I have been doing & what makes me happy. I hope to keep providing you all with fun, genuine & honest content taking you all along with me through my journey towards wherever it is I am supposed to be! I want to continue to grow as a person & writer, expanding my blog & view on life. 

Who knows where I will be 100 more posts from now?
& that is what excites me.

Much Love,
Elle
xoxox
 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig