VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Sunday 24 March 2013

Being Elle: The Sunday Catch-Up Week 001....

IMG_0648

1. Trying to get my blogging 'mojo' back. I have again taken a blogging & Youtube hiatus. At the mo I just feel really uninspired to film anything. It's not that I haven't got any ideas of what I want to film because I have a long list, it's just that I feel majorly de-motivated due to the weather-if you don't know the UK is having a really cold/snowy/grey/depressing/rainingeveryday spell, which really doesn't scream spring! & I don't really fancy freezing my nips off, modelling spring looks with pastel colours & bare legs when the weather is like this thank you very much! But I will be resuming both as of this week, so FEAR NOT!

2. Monday & Tuesday were spent working in an insurance firm as a temp. Honestly it is safe to say that after working in retail like a dog for the last three years, working in an office environment at a desk is pure bliss! 

3. Consumed way too many chi tea lattes from Starbucks this week (Finger of blame points to a mister Adam!) I have refined my order & am now one of 'those' customers that rattles off a huge long soliloquy for an order: 'Can I have a grande chi tea latte with soya milk & no water to drink in please?' 

4. Pulled the trigger & brought my first bridal magazine *gulp*

5. Thursday marked the end of 'no chocolate' month- I can't believe I lasted a whole month without it, I must have stronger willpower than I thought!

6. Today planned all videos & blogpost for the next week, so gang keep your eyes peeled next week for what I really hope to be a mouth-watering selection of fabulous content for you all to enjoy! 

****

Let me know what you have all been up to over the last week & what your plans for this week are. 

If you liked this new weekly addition to the blog then please let me know & if there is anything you would like to have a natter with me about, then please feel free to contact me either on here or on twitter

Much love,
Elle
xoxoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig