VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Wednesday 28 November 2012

'November comes And November goes, With the last red berries And the first white snows.'


IMG_5594

IMG_5551

IMG_5557

IMG_5597

IMG_5548

IMG_5587

I went on a wonder around the common today.
It was really, really cold.
I don't have my long hair to keep me warm anymore!
This is what I wore.

Coat: Zara (old)
Jumper: Asos
Studded Collar Shirt: Zara (old)
Jeans: H&M
Lace up Boots: Zara

Much love,
Elle
xoxoxo
Share:

2 comments

  1. that jumper.. how come i neva saw it!!!! SO CUTE !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol cos its not Zara!!!! I <3 pandas & I would have wore it yesterday but its in the wash as we speak xxxx

      Delete

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig