VintageELLE is a British Lifestyle blog, focussing in on a Twenty Something's passion for all things Travel, Style & Food related. Follow for weekly Life Updates, Travel Diaries or Style Advice!

Saturday 28 January 2012

Style: January Lookbook....


Heya lovelys

So for those of you who feel like you need a little bit of inspiration during this LONG, cold month LOOK NO FURTHER!!

My recent video on the 'tube is just a few everyday looks that I have been wearing a lot during this month. For me I always feel like just throwing on some jeans, over sized jumper and some boots, oh & not forgetting everything in dark,moody colours (aka black).
However, I really do try & make an effort to not do this & inject some colour into my outfit & for this month it came in the form of burgundy!

So for those of you that haven't seen it, sit back, relax & enjoy the show :)


What inspires your outfits for this month?
Much Love,
Elle
xoxoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VintageELLE09 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig